If you have good illustrative material and if you are willing to share this with the scientific community and DevTox, please observe the following notes:
For more information on image submission, click here.
- Size and format of images
- Images should have a horizontal size of at least 600 pixels and should be submitted in JPG format, using a low compression rate (other graphical file formats, like TIFF or BMP are also possible, but do not use GIF and do not include the images in other documents, like Word or PowerPoint!).
- For convenience, you can download the "zipped" WinWord file "DevToxImageDataSheet", which contains a form to fill in the image-related information.
- The preferable way to submit images and data to us is by e-mail using the following e-mail address
- Alternatively, you can send your data on a disk to
Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR)
DevTox co-ordinator (FG 61)